Need last minute gift ideas for Christmas? Having trouble finding that perfect gift? Being the procrastinator and picky person that I am, I struggle with both of these issues every year. If I’m going to buy someone a gift I want it to be something awesome, not just a boring gift card. Admittedly though, I have resorted to buying gift cards occasionally in the past when I just couldn’t come up with a gift idea that was satisfactory. Well this year I’ve been searching hard for awesome gift ideas and I’ve compiled a list of 10 awesome gift ideas that I think you will like to help you finish up your holiday shopping.
- The Pie Face Game is a fun game for friends and family of all ages with a price of only $21.99. Load the spring loaded pie arm with whipped cream and then have everyone take turns sliding their head into the mask and spinning the spinner. Each time you spin the spinner without getting whip cream in your face you score a point. Watch out though because sooner or later someone will end up with a face full of whipped cream.
- For that tech savvy and/or health conscious person on your list the Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband is an awesome gift. This bad boy isn’t just your average watch. It monitors sleep and will let you know whether your getting enough or not. It tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, and active minutes. The Fitbit also tracks real-time run stats like time, distance, and pace to stay on track. You can automatically sync your stats to your computer or smartphone.
- Cards Against Humanity is the best adult party game out right now in my opinion and apparently others feel the same way because it is one of the top selling items on Amazon in toys and games. I have played it several times with friends and everyone always has a great time with lots of laughs. If the person you’re planning to buy for is easily offended I would avoid buying this as a gift for them. For just $25, this is an affordable gift for any adults on your list or a white elephant gift exchange.
- The polaroid type camera is making a comeback. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is an awesome gift idea for under just under $80. There’s just something about an instantly printed polaroid picture that makes taking pictures more exciting. Maybe it’s more exciting because you don’t get to pose over and over for the perfect photo since each picture taken gets printed instantly. I think that this is a great gift for anyone, but perhaps perfect for a teenager.
- For the kids on your list Minions (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD) is an easy and affordable choice. Not quite as appealing as a toy maybe, but trust me any kids will watch this movie over and over until the parents lose their mind and break it or until a better kids film is released.
- Recommended for ages 14 and up the Fotowelt Two Wheels Mini Smart Self Balancing Scooter with LED Light will definitely please any teenager or young adult. It’s certainly on the more expensive end at about $350 so dig a little deeper in those pockets and spoil them with this fun gift!
- For that Dad who is the grillmaster (or at least thinks he is) the Grill Alert Talking Remote Meat Thermometer is definitely a rare find that will have your Dad saying job well done on your gift buying this year!
- A Personalized Woven Photo Blanket with a photo of your family or children might just be the perfect keepsake gift for mom or grandma. That way she can hug and kiss her grandbabies or children even when they’re not around!
- For that special someone concert, play, or sporting event tickets for an upcoming event that you know they’ll love is a fantastic idea. Take Grandpa to the Justin Bieber concert or take Mom to the Drake Concert. Mom remembers when you used to call her on her house phone. Also, don’t forget to buy yourself a ticket to make the occasion that much more memorable. Check multiple sites like Seat Geek, Stub Hub, Vivid Seats, and Ticket Master to make sure you’re getting the best price and seat selection on your tickets.
- Last, but certainly not least (unless you’re talking about the price) is the Sriracha2Go Combo Pack. This is great as a secret santa gift or for any sriracha lover. Don’t you just hate it when you go to a restaurant and they don’t have your favorite sauce or condiment? For just $12.99 you can be someone’s sriracha savior or maybe just buy one for yourself if you’re the one who needs saved.
I hope that these gift ideas aren’t as lame as what you normally see on most websites when searching for Christmas or holiday gift ideas. I know I’m often let down by the lack of effort and thought put into these lists when I do a google search for ‘Awesome Christmas Gift Ideas’ and a candle pops up as the #1 best gift idea on a list of 1,000 gifts. No one wants a candle for Christmas!
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or leave a comment with a great gift idea that you have and maybe I’ll update this post with more ideas.