Today I’m starting a new idea I’m going to call ‘Favorites of the Week’. This will be a weekly post featuring my favorite articles from around the web that I’ve came across recently. I will provide links so you can go and read them yourself and maybe a short comment on each article about why I liked it so much. I will try to get at least one article from each topic covered on my blog. Feedback is always appreciated, so let me know what you thinkabout this new idea.
DIY Modern Farmhouse Murphy Bed – How To Build the Bed and Bookcase – A Murphy bed is a bed that folds down from the wall to save space so you know this one is going to be awesome. This could be great for a guest bedroom where the bed isn’t always in use.
DIY Industrial Cart Console Table – I love this industrial cart console table. It’s the latest project from Shanty-2-Chic so you can be assured that it has some detailed instructions and pictures for how to build it yourself and what materials to use.
- 8 Daily Rituals Most Millionaires Have In Common – How many of these rituals do you follow? If none, then maybe consider trying to turning a few of them into habits.
- 5 Easy Steps To Build Good Credit – These 5 steps are simple, but easier said than done. It’s all about changing your behavior. If you can follow these 5 steps then you’ll surely have good credit in no time.
- 3 Groups of People to Avoid If You Want to Be More Successful with Your Money – Know any friends or family that fit into any of these 3 groups of people? I surely do and I do my best to avoid them. Hell, some people I know fit right into all 3 groups!
Food & Drink
- Salted Caramel Cookie Ice Cream Cups – This is one of my go to site for recipes. Not only are the recipes amazing, but Juli who runs the blog is quite funny in her writing. I haven’t tried this recipe yet personally, but it sounds mouthwatering.
- 5-Ingredient Cheesy Bacon Dip – A friend made this dip to share while we were on vacation in Gatlinburg last year and I can say that this dip is off the chain! It’s so delicious that just thinking about it right now is making me want to go get the ingredients and make it for myself this weekend.
- Perfect Grilled Steak with Herb Butter – Grilling season is upon us! There is nothing better than a perfectly grilled steak. Well maybe a few things, but we won’t get into that. Whether you’re looking to wow some guests or just try something a little different for your steak this recipe is sure to impress.
Health & Fitness
- How to Build an Active, Outdoor Lifestyle With Your Kids – As a new dad, this might be the best article I’m sharing today and something I might want to refer back to in a few years. NO EXCUSES! Get outside and play with your kids!
- The Primal Transplant: A Story of Living with New Lungs, a New Lifestyle, and Swinging Kettlebells – Wow! What a transformation this guy has made! Mark’s Daily Apple is one of my favorite healthy lifestyle blogs that I follow and every Friday he posts a new success story. For anyone struggling with health or looking for motivation to get the healthy reading some of these articles might be a good place to start.
- 21 (Surprising!) Sources of Stress – Not dealing with stress can certainly take its toll on your health in many ways. Identifying your sources of stress can often be the first step in battling stress.
Hopefully my favorite articles for this week were of some interest to you all and I’ll be back with more next Friday. Let me know in the comments below which articles were your favorite and why.